Who We Serve
Our focus is the Cayo district of Belize. Many of the schools in Cayo struggle to assess and support students on the Autism Spectrum. The schools lack the expertise of Special Education certified teachers and social workers, as well as the tools to assess students on their own and design a curriculum for students. We are here to close that gap by bringing together key professionals and information that is accessible to the community.
How to Help
There are several ways you can help the cause:
- Share this page with teachers and principals in your area.
- Share tips and techniques for those difficult behavior moments.
- Share intervention information such as speech or occupational therapists.
- Share technology information for Autism Intervention.
- Sponsor a child's assessment or education.
- Purchase items from our store. All profits benefit ASD awareness and intervention efforts.